Thursday, August 26, 2010

External Harddisk For Lcd Tv

Take the mic (the maiiiiiiiiiik) politics

I told you that we will not get bored in this election!
When did want to fight, nothing beats the weapons we are used to fight. For Wyclef is therefore the song. The lawyers, Wyclef-cons attack is with a song "Prizon for KEP "or prison for the PRC (for receiving files, and validate the candidates).
If you want the original version is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch
? v = 1Vbq9Nh5zDA

I quickly transcribed the lyrics. There are some errors in Creole just me and some other Wyclef but I will not betray the prose ...

Kontest brought to me, m ' Ale nan tribinal, brought to me Kontest
I challenge, I go to court, I challenge
gade yo (pa) bay Wyclef
kane looks they did not give the book to Wyclef
yo di Wylcef li pa Kreyol pale
disentt that they Wyclef can not speak Creole
is Kandida dyaspora ke lye
the candidate of the diaspora
menm ayisien krwe pa'mi
but Haitians believe me
yo day ' m sou facebook
they support me on facebook yo
weekends prezidan nan ri
when they see the president in the street yo
di'l power bay Wyclef kane
they ask him to give the book to Wyclef
militancy gen ki di ke mwen yon deal Memni te fe ak Preval
there are activists who say that I made a deal with Preval
prezidan ki yon to request yon Kandida louse weekends, m'pa ka refize
President has asked to meet a candidate, how could I refuse?
lé'm bank ofri'm kafe li, li te vle asir amitie'm
when I arrived, he offered me coffee (with Ferrero rocks?), He wanted to make sure my friendship
di'm li "or yon good Kandida"
he said "you're a good candidate" li te mete
'ak nan telefon Jid Celestin,
he passed me on the phone Jude Celestin ( Presidential candidate of the party) you
new pale byen, after her, Preval fout mwen kane
was well spoken and after that Preval has refused me the book
menm is whether or di KEP m'konnen everything is kat yo nan men yo ye
or even if they say that is the PRC, I know that all cards are in your hands (he speaks to Preval there)
mwen te voting power or prezidan
2006 I voted for you in 2006
me pa blye papa'm se te watermelons
but remember that my father pastors
Dye ave'm ki pi ke gran Licifer
God is with me is greater than Lucifer
peyi sa Komanda pà Licifer
This country is controlled by Lucifer


He pulls no punches and if the melody and lyrics are not super popular (but it's good deal here in 2-2), I recognize the deserves to talk without fuss. Still tackle like that in a President ...
To demonstrate their friendly match, a small photo of the good old days:

So, I discovered by pure chance a few years ago, Wyclef has released another song called "If I Was a president "in the language of Shakespeare so, with whom he seems more at ease. And
the chorus is quite interesting:
If I was president,

I'd get elected on Friday, assasinated on Saturday,

and buried on Sunday.



Des paroles beaucoup plus sages donc qu'il faudrait peut être lui rappelé, car là franchement çà tourne à du Feydeau


0 comments:

Post a Comment