Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Sew In Weaves And Exercising

So here Reconstruction advance how?

That's the question everyone asks me for my short (very short, too short) vacation.
What answer?
1) Well, it does not advance quickly but we still have hope, you'll see!
2) Good ... How do you explain: Not the reconstruction has not started and we do not know when it will start and how it will s'entreprendre. For
to rebuild, you must:
- Analyze the current situation: all the buildings were examined;
done here - Clearing: 20% of rubble have been removed: lack of resources. Because it is the cash for work but I can not believe that hundreds of teams of 10 people equipped with a wheelbarrow and two shovels can clear all this in an acceptable time. We need more heavy machinery!
- construction standards: they are still waiting and suddenly Haitians begin to rebuild their own means, or how to learn from its mistakes ...
- planning ... Good joke. Did you see that I'm not talking about urban plan just a vision some planned and concerted

So that I do not know what to say to people, and frankly, that makes me c. ..

0 comments:

Post a Comment