Tuesday, November 2, 2010

How Data Is Manipulated

Tomas

I always tend to say that I'm as St. Thomas, I do not think what I see. Well I would have preferred not to see this prediction center monitoring hurricane. Tomas
again became a tropical storm but is expected to regain strength by Wednesday. It will
Class 1 (at least) when it should hit Haiti in the south, across the country, not from Gonaïves (a, b and repetitive) and the North of the country between Friday and Saturday.
South is red alert and orange for the rest of the country.
rain as the wind up as a threat to the 1.3 million people in the camps. They were also advised to take shelter from a few days with someone, but obviously the travel is not as easy with cholera in northern Iraq.
The Apostle Thomas symbolize the doubt, but here there is really no room for doubt ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment