Sunday, February 13, 2011

Singapore Vienamese Shops

My Valentine YUMMY! Ugly


Re-edit an old recipe on the day of Valentine !
What a strange idea ... may be the soul of a mandarin duck?
What do I know?
True to life, death!
Whatever adversities.

But why give up a recipe proven, tested and assessed? When she
proven, I keep in my heart.
Who knows if one day I did not clear my notebook?





for forty Shortbread


275 g flour 125 g soft butter 100 g
white sugar 1 egg

65 g of dried strawberries
1 tea bag green mint (2g) 1 pinch of salt

a punch in the heart






Beat sugar with egg
Add one packet of tea and salt in butter
very soft
Cut strawberries in half and add
Pour the flour several times
Mix well to form a dough ball
Wrap with plastic wrap
Refrigerate 2 to 12 hours
Remove dough and divide into 3
Flatten roll and cut out the hearts
Bake on baking sheet lined with baking paper
at 150 degrees for 8 minutes
for they are white and fluffy.




I ʆσʋɛ this ...




Remember tomorrow to go look, admire
the first issue of the magazine kitchen YUMMY!
free and made entirely by bloggers

( ps: there will be two of my recipes, but shhh!)






If want to participate, just to file your income
for the second issue before March 31, 2010
on the subject of asparagus, strawberries , pesto or green kitchen .
If selected, she will appear in the next issue!






Photo Credit: lilibox








0 comments:

Post a Comment